Agencies are businesses that provide services to other businesses and organizations. A digital marketing agency will help other businesses with online advertising and marketing campaigns. These agencies will develop online marketing strategies and content for other businesses to reach and convert wider audiences. However, when it comes to marketing their websites, agencies must have a different approach. If you are an owner of an agency, it is best to utilize case studies as part of your content.
What Are Case Studies?
A case study is a type of content that digital marketers can put on websites. Case studies provide details on the type of work that an agency did to get desired results. Likewise, case studies will give agencies the chance to highlight successful work that they have done for other companies in the past.
If you own a company that provides specific services, it is best to utilize case studies as part of your content marketing. According to a US eMarketer survey, case studies are the most popular content being used for self-promotion and that 62.6% of marketing executives claim that case studies were key to getting leads.
How Do Case Studies Improve Your Agency’s Marketing Campaign?
Case studies are vital for the success of your agency’s online marketing campaign for the following reasons:
- Case Studies Highlight Your Company’s Strengths. You can highlight your company’s strengths and strategies using case studies. However, it is important to develop your case studies to show potential customers how you successfully solved an organization’s problem using your strategies and methods.
- Case Studies Clarify What Your Company Does. People may still get confused about what an agency does by reading the company description and the services. However, when people find case studies as part of your website’s contents, they will see firsthand what your agency does for other companies.
- If your company offers different types of services, you may develop several case studies for each type. Visitors will then get a clearer picture of how your agency can help them in the future. Likewise, you can display your past works using digital agency showreels.
- Case Studies Give You Advantage Over Competitors. Most, if not all, businesses want an agency with a proven track record. Therefore, if you have several case studies showcasing successful results for many businesses from different industries, companies belonging to similar industries will want to get the same results.
- Case Studies Generate Leads. Case studies are user-generated content since you include testimonials or reviews coming from companies you have worked with before. User-generated contents such as reviews increase the chances of leads being converted to clients. Studies show that 58% of visitors are more likely to reach a purchase decision after seeing a review or testimonial.
Case studies are effective marketing campaigns for agencies to highlight their services. They are also a great tool for making people aware of what your company does and approaching different problems to come up with desired results. Lastly, case studies will get your leads further down the marketing funnel. It is now up to your sales team to close the sale.